As a result of overstimulation from my new job, new state and new
lovers friends (lez be real), I have artfully neglected my blog. I’m so sorry, blog and my 12 readers.
- I lost my big toenail due to a riveting game of badminton, and showed everyone who was unfortunate enough to ask “what’s new?” upon greeting me.
- I booked a trip to Africa for November, with a 12 hour layover in London! Brits, lions, tigers and sharks, here I come!
- I went to Vegas with 12,000 other Googlers for a Sales conference. Exciting things happened. But I can’t talk about any of it.
- I lost my phone…resulting in an entirely disorienting experience where I didn’t know who I was or where I was going for a few days. I’m using a temporary iphone replacement…which means I still don’t know where I am going.
- Made a bet with a coworker: If he grows out his hair + beard for all of 2013, I will get a mohawk in 2014. Get excited for that.
- Joined my event crashing friend to crash a start up’s Madmen themed party and an Ad-tech conference with hundreds (well, tens of tens) of people, booze and food. Ended in the seediest area of SF. On a Monday night.
Here are some photos from the past few months: